Thursday, June 7, 2012

Cheery Lynn Designs Challenge Blog 31- Make it Manly

Well over at Cheery Lynn Designs Challenge Blog they wanted us to make a card and Make It Manly, I have given it a go but I really like to do pretty cards so I struggled a bit as I always do when I make a man's card.
The dies that I have used are
Lattice FRM 115
Mini Fanciful Flourish B 117S
I have cut the corners of the Lattice Die to use as a corner die as the corner dies that I have are a bit girly so this worked just as well. I cut this image out of a sheet of old black and white pictures.
That's what I love about these dies they are so versatile, you just have to think outside the square.

Well that's all from me as we have the Scrapbook and Papercraft Expo this weekend at the Brisbane Exhibition Centre at Southbank and I am of to do a Tim Holtz class in the morning with Tracey from Trace-elementz
and then on to the centre to help Mandy and Tereesa to get the booth ready.So don't forget to come along and say hi to all of us on behalf of Mandy at Scrappy-go-Lucky.
Cheers Shelley

7 comments:

  1. Hi Shelley! this looks fabulous! I love how you have cut the lattice up to suit what you were after with the corners.. and the quote is so funny !! and I have made a note of the scrappy go lucky site and I hope to say Hi tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love this Shelley! :) Brilliant male card, gorgeous dies and layout! :)

    Thanks so much for joining us at Cheery Lynn Designs this week,

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shelley, I love how you have used the lattice die, it makes fabulous corners and a wonderful guy card. Good luck and thanks for joining in on the fun at Cheery Lynn Designs challenge blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did a fab job on this one...So glad you could share with us at
    Cheery Lynn Designs Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous!! love the flourishes in the lattice die!!!! Thank you for playing along at Cheery Lynn Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shelley, this is a fantastic guy card! You still embellished it great, but it's very manly and original. Thanks for joining us at Cheery Lynn Designs Challenge and good luck!
    hugs,
    Gini

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Shelley, your card is stunning! I loooove the frame you created with the lattice die!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Cheery Lynn designs challenge this week!
    Love from France, Kianel.

    ReplyDelete