Sunday, August 12, 2012

Cheery Lynn Designs Challenge 40 - Shaped Card

Hello everyone,
This weeks challenge at Cheery Lynn Designs Challenge 40 is to make a card no square or rectangle.
So this is my card that I have put together today as I have been busy getting projects done for a baby Shower I had at my place on Saturday, didn't think I would get one made but here it is.
The Cheery Lynn Die that I have used are
Oval Doily Stacker One DL 183 ( I used the largest size)
Manon's Wedding Garland DL 128 ( just the flowers)
The picture of the little girl is from Children - Images From The Past PD 163 from Scrappy-go-Lucky.
Kaiser Tea at Elsie's Paper Pad and Kaiser Pearls.
The oval dies are from my Spellbinders Dies 
I just love the way you can mix and match all the Cheery Lynn Dies,
Here is the closed card
A close up of the card when its opened
This is the card when its fully opened and yes its an easel card
and I have cut the large Oval Doily Stacker Die 3 times to make the card.
A close up of the Flowers from the Manon's Wedding Garland, I just love these little flowers and you can layer them I have cut out 2 large and 1 of the small to get this effect.
The photo's really don't do the card Justice but it was late in the afternoon when I took them.

Thanks again to the Design Team for picking my Card and Picnic Basket for the Top 3 from last weeks challenge.
Until next time Shelley 


5 comments:

  1. This is really lovely Shelley, you really create the most beautiful cards.. and you use the dies to perfection!! love this!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just gorgeous! I always enjoy seeing your creations! Thanks so much for joining us again at the Cheery Lynn Designs Challenge.
    hugs,
    Gini

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Shelley!
    Beautiful shape and flowers!
    Thanks for joining us at Cheery Lynn designs challenge this week and good luck for the draw!
    Love from France, Kianel.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty...I love the Cheery Lynn dies ...congrats on the win and have fun spending the win :>)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card Shelley!!! It is so beautiful and delicate. Love the colors!!

    ReplyDelete